Day 01: Medan – Brastagi (Grand Mutiara Hotel / Sinabung Hotel)
Arrival at Kuala Namu Int airport drive to Brastagi via Sembahe and Sibolangit, arrival in Brastagi visiting Lumbhini Park with its duplicate of Shwedagon temple and then visit fruit market, afternoon check in to hotel.
Day 02: Brastagi – Samosir (Silintong Hotel / Toledo Inn / Tabo Cottages) (B)
After breakfast drive to Parapat on the way visit Batak Karo traditional village at Dokan, stop st Sipiso-piso waterfall, Rumah Bolon (Long House) the old Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings and Simarjarunjung for the view of Lake Toba, Upon arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat and arrival at Samosir check in to hotel.
Day 03: Samosir – Excursion (B)
After breakfast excursion by car or boat on Lake Toba and visiting several Batak Toba traditional village :
- Tomok : To see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings.
- Ambarita : To see stone chairs and table, the execution place of Sialagan Kings.
- Simanindo: To see Batak Toba traditional dance (Tor-Tor) and Museum.
- Parbaba : White sand Beach
Afternoon return back to hotel.
Day 04 : SAMOSIR EXCURSION And Tour Around Pusuk Buhit
- Traditional Market Pangururan
- Hot Spring ( Aek Rangat)
- Point view of Tulas Island
- Visiting Aek Sipitu Dai Fountain (the Seven Taste of Holy water)
- Point vie of Panorama Lombing Village
Afternoon Back to Hotel
Day 05: Samosir – Medan Or / Airport (B)
After breakfast crossing back to Parapat and then drive Medan, on the way stop at several plantation for rubber, cocoa and palm oil, upon arrival at Medan directly transfer to Airport, Obernight Medan.
Included: Accommodation/twin sharing, daily breakfast, Air condition coach, tours, transfer, entrance fee, and English speaking tour guide.
Excluded : Meals ( Lunch and Dinner) Air fare, Airport tax, Insurance, donation, Tips and all personal gratuities.