Day 01: Medan – Bukit Lawang
Arrival at Medan airport meet service and then drive to Bukit Lawang via Binjai and Kuala passing several plantations of rubber and oil palm. Upon arrival in Bukit Lawang check-in hotel, Bukit Lawang Cottage or Similar
Day 02: Bohorok – Trekking ( Breakfast)
After breakfast walking to the jungle to see the Orang Utan by crossing the river with traditional canoe and then tracking to the feeding site to see the Orang Utan on their feeding time. After feeding continue trekking in the jungle of Leuser National Park for three hours, where you can see more Orang Utan in their own habitat, several kind of monkey like long tail Macaques, Black Gibbon, Lizard and other animals. Afternoon return back to hotel and free at own leisure.
Day 03: Bohorok – Brastagi ( Brakfast)
After breakfast drive to Brastagi with stop at Sembahe river and Sikulikap waterfall and visit Batak Karo traditional village at Peceren, and fruit market. In mid noon check in to hotel, Grand Mutiara or Similar
Day 04: Brastagi – Hiking Sibayak Volcano ( Breakfast)
After breakfast transferred to the slope of the Sibayak volcano and start climbing to its peak. Return to Brastagi with en-route visit the hot-springs at Lau Debukdebuk. In mid noon tour to Batak Karo village in Lingga.
Day 05: Brastagi – Samosir ( Breakfast )
After breakfast drive to Parapat on the way visit Sipiso-piso waterfall, Rumah Bolon (Long house) the old palace of Batak Simalungun Kings and Simarjarunjung to see the view of Lake Toba, upon arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat arrival at Samosir check in to hotel. Toledo Inn or Similar
Day 06: Samosir Excursion ( Breakfast)
After breakfast excursion on Lake Toba by car and visiting several Batak Toba traditional villages:
- Tomok : to see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings.
- Ambarita : to see stone chair and table the excution place of Sialagan Kings.
- Simanindo : to see Batak Toba traditional dance ( Tor-Tor ) and museum.
Afternoon return back to hotel.
07th Day: Samosir – The Hot Springs / Medan ( Breakfast )
In the morning, you will go to Pangururan (the capital of the island of Samosir)
After visiting the Hot Springs that are at the foot of the volcano and the edge of Lake Toba, you will leave the island, ferry crossing and return to Medan, along huge plantations of oil palm and rubber trees. Arrival in Medan in the afternoon or evening.
08th Day: Medan – Yogyakarta ( Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport for your flight on
Meet upon arrival at the airport of Yogyakarta and transfer to your hotel , end of day free.
depending on your time of arrival, enjoy the beach or the pool.
09th Day: Excursions Prambanan Temple (Breakfast)
The morning after breakfast, the guide will lead you to visit the Temple of Parambanan, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia. The next point you can visit some places (places) of interest in the city of Yogyakarta: Bird Market, United Taman Sari Palace, an ancient pool was built in the 17th century), the Palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta. Night in Yogyakarta Duta Garden (This first tour day depend on the arrival of your flight Yogyakarta)
Day 10th : Borobudur Tour (Breakfast)
In the morning after breakfast your guide will accompany you to visit the huge monument “Borobudur”, then your next visit Mendut. Afternoon you can visit some places (places) of interest in the city of Jogjakarta City Gede The village of Goldsmiths. Silver and gold work, the village of Batik
Day 11th : Yogyakarta – Blitar ( Breakfast)
In the morning, start the day with a visit to the Yogya of twin city of Solo (Surakarta formerly) and
The Mangkunegaran. Continue in Blitar, East Java, and the birthplace of our first president
Day 12th : Blitar – Bromo (Breakfast)
After breakfast we will have a visit to the grave of Mr. Sukarno (when it is closed
official use, we will replace it with a visit to the Temple Penataran). Tour continues to Malang
Ijen Boulevard crossing which is famous since colonial times. A visit to Singosari
Temple will be made. In the afternoon, arrive at Ngadisari Village, check in Hotel, Overnight at Ngadisari or Cemorolawang, Yoshi Cottage or Lava Lodge
Day 13th : Bromo / Ijen Crater Arabica Homestay (Breakfast)
Wake up early morning to prepare to the M.Bromo, to cross the Sea of sand by Local Transport FWD until Penanjakan (view point to see the sunset) , descending, walking 700m to the summit of Mt. Bromo, back to the hotel. Continue to direction Ijen, you will arrive late in the afternoon in the village of Sempol, check in at your hotel Arabica Homestay, a simple accommodation, local style, to spend the night in the village Sempol
Day 14: Ijen / Pemutaran (Altitude 2400 M) – Screening, Bali (Breakfast)
Early morning continue by car to the base camp Kawah Ijen, The ride will take time one hour and half to reach the crater . continue to Ketapang port to process to cross by ferry to Bali / Gilimanuk, (Our driver / guide from Balinese will meet you at Gilimanuk harbor, west of Bali), drives to Pemutaran Village , Northwest Bali. Check, in hotel Adi Assri or Similar, located on the beach near Bali Nation Park.
15th Day: Pemutaran And Surroundings (Breakfast)
You will have the opportunity to snorkel or dive following your wish. Or your guide will drives you to the small harbor, where boats leave for the Menjangan island. This island is uninhabited You can also go diving starting from the beach of your hotel but funds are less rich.
Diving center is available at your hotel Pemutaran (Diving, snorkeling equipment, boat are optional and will not included in the package)
16th Day: Pemutanan / Munduk (From North Bali) Breakfast
You will take the road along the North West coast to discover the nature . on the way to visit :
- The visit of the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
- hot springs at Banjar village , slightly sulfur , you can stop on the way to further explore the rice is on the way, check in hotel at Munduk Village, overnight at Munduk
Day 17th Munduk – Ubud Puri Asri Villas (Breakfast)
- Walk to reach Munduk Waterfall surround cloves and coffee Plantation
- Stop at the viewpoint of Lake Buyan and Tambingan it is to preserve the volcanic lake.
- Bedugul to visit the temple and garden on the lake Bratan
- Jatiluwih, a walk through the rice fields), you could do the walk with your guide in the rice fields
- In the afternoon, continue to Ubud, hotel check Puri Asri Villas in Ubud or similar Night
Day 18th & 19th : Tour Around Ubud And Temples (Breakfast)
Ceci This is the end of your guide in Bali and you could arrange with the guide, with some alternative choices to visit.
- Goa Gaja: the Elephant Cave, the historie of life balinaisse around the X and XI century
- Yeh Pulu relief: the oldest in Bali dating from the ninth century
- Besakih: the most important and largest temple Reviews Bali More
- Klungkung to visit the courthouse was built in the sixteenth century
- Volcano spectacular visit and Lake Batur on Penelokan
- The former palace of justice Klungkung Kertagosa
Traditional village Arts
- The village of Celuk goldsmiths. Silver and gold work
- The villages of Mas and Lotunduh: wood sculpture and painting village
End of service Witt our Balinese guide
Day 20th : Transfer From Ubud To Sanur
Day 21st : Free Leisure Sanur
Day 22: Departure
The budget that we offer includes:
- 21 hotel nights with breakfast
- A guided tour with car air conditioning English or French speaking guide-driver to availability when booking (about 8 hours / day)
- Fuel, food and accommodation of guide, Small trekking with your guide
- Entries in the various places visited (not including sports, rental of diving equipment, snorkelling, boat hire, local guides for major trekking, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival, and all transfers
The price is not included
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian company ( Domestic Flight and Boat if Ant )
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insurance