DAY 01st: AIRPORT/SOUTH BALI – NORTH BALI (MUNDUK) + TRANSFER AND TOUR
- You will leave to discover the region of the lakes and the north coast.
- Mumbul Sangeh Park is a sanctified place, Tirta Melukat place a purification ritual also serves as Melasti ceremony to the inhabitants of Sangeh village.
- The Monkey Forest near Sangeh village, in Southwest Bali, has 6 hectares of forest land with giant nutmeg trees. Pura Bukit the Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are supposed (believed) to be sacred and will approach someone holding accounts at the temple (at the temple)
- Walk through nature and tropical forest until the waterfall is hidden in nature
- You will visit Tanah Lot. It is one of the most important marine temples in Bali.
The tour will continue on the mountain roads, step on to see beautiful rice terraces, mango, clove, durian, and jackfruit forests and random turns, you will be able to photograph beautiful terraces cultivated, in water or grass according to the advancement of cultures.
You will finally head towards Munduk which is a mountain village with a very pleasant climate and almost “cool” evenings (22 ° on average)
Installation at your hotel which is located in the charming village. Overnight in Munduk, Puri Lumbung Cottage, Standard Bungalow
DAY 02nd : MUNDUK one day Excursion ( RICE FIELDS, FORESTS AND LAKES)
Day to explore mountain and the lakes in the North Coast.
- Walking to the nature to visit Waterfall
- Visiting to Tamblingan Lake, is a lake located in the plateau area with green hill surrounded, here you will walking on tropical forest and crossed the lake by canoe Traditional
- Visit to the temple PURA ULUN DANU on the lake Bratan Bedugul
- Continue Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, the most beautiful rice terrace in Bali, one of the world cultural heritage by UNESCO, we can make walking on the rice field 01or 02 hours
- Return to Munduk , overnight at Munduk Village, Puri Lumbung Cottage
DAY 03rd: MUNDUK /UBUD One day Trip
- Visiting hot Spring and Buddhist Temple in the village of Banjar
- Visiting to Sekumpul Waterfall on the north of Bali
- Continue to the region Kintamani to see the magnificent of Lake and Volcano Batur
- Afternoon arrive Ubud , check in Hotel Puri Asri Villas
Day 04th Excursion on Ubud one day Trip
Some places we recommended and you can decide arrange with the guide before starting,
- Monkey Forest, just a few minutes walking from the Hotel
- Tampak Siring with Holy water Tirta Empul its sacred water sources.
- Gunung Kawi Temple is a sculpture on cliff and, the tomb of kings.
- To see the café plantation ( Kopi Luwak of Bali )
- Goa Gajah, Elephant caves or the sculpture of Yeh Pulu
- Bali Bird Park, Elephant Park ( the ticket not included, should be pay direct by guest on arrival)
- The Village Traditional artistic, painting, sculpture, Silver
Day 05th Transfer Ubud / Airport/your next destination
End of service
The Price we offer includes
- 04 nights’ Accommodations with daily breakfast
- 04 days Full Day tour with English speaking Driver/Guide.
- Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day
- Fuel, meals of your guide , Simple room for the guide on Munduk Village
- Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
- Trekking around lake Tamblingan with local guide
- All the entrance fee and donations to the various places visited as indicated in the program ( Not including , entrances to Bali Bird Park, Elephant Park, Balinese Traditional Dance, trekking volcano) Diving and Snorkeling
- All transfers from airport to hotel, and hotel airport.
The price is not included
- The Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after
- Responsibilities on flights, Boat delay and cancelation or other , means of transport provided by the other parties agencies
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insurance
- Tip for Driver/guide around 05-10 USD/Day, subject to your satisfaction during excursions.