Private travel to Bali, organize by local Balinese agency, for those who want to escape from tourist concentration on Bali; Discovery Variety of panoramas of volcanoes, rice fields, temples, villages, nature walk, mountain, lakes, waterfall, beach, night in a rustic hotel, meet the locals, get to know an irrigation system on the island.
01st Day: Arrival In Bali
Transfer from Airport to Hotel
02nd days : Own program around the hotel , beach, swimming pool, outdoor Balinese life.03rd Days Sanur / Pemuteran ( South West Trip One Day journey )
Starting of tour passing west of Bali
• Tanah Lot. One of the most important marine temples of Bali.
• Then you will have opportunities stop in a typical market in the path, fruits.
• Visit to Medewi (the appointment – of surfers) with its beautiful rollers breaking on the beach.
• Pura Rambut Siwi,Built in the XVI century, on top of a cliff, the temple dominates a huge black sand beach. Continue the trip, You will arrive at the small villageon the beach ‘ Pemuteran Village ‘ Overnight PEMUTERAN
4th Day : Pemuteran (Diving, Snorkelling, walking around the village )
You will have the opportunity to make snorkel or dive following your wish. You can also go diving starting from the beach of your hotel but funds are less rich, diving center desk available at your hotel
For trekking, you can decide going to the National Park, with assistant your guide and hotel to organize with local guide trekking, or you can walking around the village with your guide
(Trekking national park and diving, snorkeling not included with the price package), Overnight PEMUTERAN.
5th day Pemuteran / Munduk ( Rice Fields, Forests And Lakes, waterfalls )
You will take the road along the North West coast to discover plantations and nature
• visit of the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
• hot springsat Banjar village , slightly sulphurous,
• you can stop on the way to further explore the rice is on the road, you arrive at your hotel in the afternoon –midday
• check in hotel on Munduk Village
6th Days Munduk One day Journey
Visit the Waterfall surround by plantation and forest
• Drives to the volcanic lakes of the region, you will gain Lake Tamblingan, unspoilt lake on a small valley .
• you will have possibility to make the crossing of the lake by traditional canoe and walk back through the rainforest (Canoe end Local Guide are not included in the package, around 350.000/4 Persons)
• Discover Lake Bratan and the temple Pura Ulun Danu covered by beautiful gardens .
• Traditional Market Candikuning, where you find here fruits, vegetables, flowers and local spices.
• The village of Jatiluwih. This village is famous for possessing the most beautiful rice terraces and best maintained of Bali.
• Return quietly to the hotel late afternoon,. Night in Munduk
7th Days : Munduk/Amed North – East Bali
Places interest to visit on the way journey Munduk – Amed
• the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
• hot springs at Banjar Village water at 30 ° slightly sulfurs
• the temple of the goddess of rice Pura Beji which has beautiful sculptures
• The temple Ponjok Batu, a rock temple that it was found in the 16th century
• continues to Tulamben and Amed joined by the small village of Culik.
• Check in hotel right on the Amed Beach . Overnight in AMED
8th Days : Amed (Diving, Snorkelling, or Fishing Party …)
This day will be devoted to discovering the small villages of the north coast fishermen with your at Amed Village ( snorkeling equipment,, fishing, local boat and diving Not included in the package)
You may also request your guide to discover the valley Bangle still very authentic houses Bamboo (reserved hospitality and photos on agreement of the population still unaccustomed to tourism)
9th Days:Amed / Sidemen (Nature, Artistic )
Royal Water palace of Tirta Gangga, Amlapura.
• TENGANAN going to visit, ancient village of Bali Aga with longhouses and crafts.
• The former royal capital Klungkung The courthouse was built in Klungkung XVIII century to arbitrate conflicts
• Continue the road will take you to your hotel immersed in vegetation with stunning views of Mount Agung, Night Sidemen
10th Days: Sidemen / Ubud (The Artistic And Cultural Center Of Bali)
Before leaving the village, you will have an opportunity to visit a small weaving workshop … Balinese real life.
Going by car, you will take will discover wonderful landscapes
• The temple of Besakih. This major temple in Bali is a particularly important site for the Balinese.
• The caldera of Batur volcano, beautiful road through forests and superb views over the lake.
• Visit a temple Tampak Siring, with its sacred water sources.
• The Gunung Kawi, the tomb of kings, a nice walk in nature along the river to arrive physical site but because of the many steps.
11th Days : Ubud surrounding Excursions
Visit places of interest on Ubud Tour :
• The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah, very old, it dates back to the 10th century or even more
• The most ancient site of Bali: Wall sculpture Yeh Pulu (8th or 9th century). The site visit can be done on foot through a path in the rainforest (100% humidity but it looks nice!)
• Tegalalang rice filed
The villages with their crafts workshop etaussi local artists
• Mas: Wood Sculpture (there are beautiful objects and one can observe the work of sculptors.)
• Celuk: Labour silver and gold free evening End of Ubud, Ubud Night (department stores exhibitions but all small workshops to discover in the village streets.)
End of the tour with your guide
12th Days: Ubud free programs
Own free program around ubud, Nights in UBUD
13th Days : Transfer Ubud / Jimbaran
We will organize your transfer to Ubud to Jimbaran around 12:00, Night JIMBARAN
14th Days: Jimbaran, Own Program
Beach days, beach, swimming pool, walks … Solo to traditional market Jimbaran.
Jimbaran is a fishing village with its shops and warungs along the beach, its fish market and you can experience the spectacle of the fleet of boats at their departure and arrival. Nights JIMBARAN
15th Days : Departure At The Airport
The budget that we offer includes
• 14 nights’ Accommodations with breakfast
• Tour guided with English or French speaking guide-driver.
• Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day)
• Fuel, meals of your guide guide
• Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
• ticket entrance to the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
• All transfers from airport to hotel,, and hotel airport
The price is not included
• Meals, Lunch and dinner
• Your flight arrival at Bali International return
• Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
• Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
• Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian agencies
• Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
• In general personal expenses.
• Personal and baggage’s insurance