Day 01: Arrival In Bali
Transfer from Bali International Airport to your hotel, either in Seminyak or Sanur
Day 2nd: Own Program
Day 3rd South / Munduk (The Center With Its Rice Fields, Forests And Lakes)
Day to explore mountain and the lakes in the North Coast.
- You will visit Tanah Lot. One of the largest marine temples of Bali.
- Visiting to the Soka beach, completely deserted as dangerous but a real authentic corner.
- Continue toward the mountain roads, to see beautiful rice terraces, forests mango, clove, durians and jackfruits , you can shoot beautiful cultivated terraces
- Drive to to Munduk , a very pleasant climate and nightlife almost “fresh” (22 ° average)
- Check in hotel , which is located in the charming village. Night Munduk
04th Day: Munduk, Lakes, and Rice fields
- Waterfall surround by plantation and forest
- Drives to the volcanic lakes of the region, you will gain Lake Tamblingan, unspoilt lake on a small valley .
- you will have possibility to make the crossing of the lake by traditional canoe and walk back through the rainforest (Canoe end Local Guide are not included in the package, around 350.000/4 Persons)
- Discover Lake Bratan and the temple Pura Ulun Danu covered by beautiful gardens .
- Traditional Market Candikuning, where you find here fruits, vegetables, flowers and local spices.
- The village of Jatiluwih. This village is famous for possessing the most beautiful rice terraces and best maintained of Bali.
- Return quietly to the hotel late afternoon. Night in Munduk
05th Day: Munduk / Amed (North East Point)
Leaving Munduk, your guide will bring you towards Amed, with some visiting on the way to Amed
- the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
- hot springs at Banjar Village water at 30 ° slightly sulfurs
- the temple of the goddess of rice Pura Beji which has beautiful sculptures
- The temple Ponjok Batu, a rock temple that it was found in the 16th century
- continues to Tulamben and Amed joined by the small village of Culik.
- Check in hotel right on the Amed Beach . Overnight AMED
06th Day: Amed / Ubud : East – South
Some place of interest to visit on the way journey Amed Ubud
- Tirta Gangga Royal Baths, superb set of ponds and sculptures where you can spend some quality time relaxing.
- Besakih Temple. This major temple in Bali is a particularly important site for the Balinese.
- The caldera of Batur volcano, small walk between ancient lava flows, the volcano is still active.
- Tampak Siring with its sacred water sources.
- the Gunung Kawi, the tomb of kings, a nice walk in nature along the river, to get to the site
- afternoon arrived on Ubud, check in Hotel Puri Asri or Similar
07th Day: Excursions Ubud And Surrounding Area
Klungkung , The courthouse was built in the XVIII century to arbitrate conflicts.
- The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah, very old, it dates back to the 10th century or even more
- The most ancient site of Bali: Wall sculpture Yeh Pulu (8th or 9th century). The villages
- Mas: Wood Sculpture (there are beautiful objects and one can observe the work of sculptors.)
- Celuk: the village of silversmith and gold
- Return to you hotel , free program
08th And 09th Days: Your Own Program Around Ubud, Nights In Ubud
Ubud est une ville d’art et flâner dans les rues, à la découverte des galeries de peinture, de boutiques joliment agencées et pleins de beaux objets est un vrai plaisir. Vous pouvez commencer par visiter le grand marché, le matin. Animé, coloré, plein de boutiques d’artisanat d’art, on y trouve de très jolies choses à des prix très abordables. Nuits à UBUD
Day 10: Ubud / Lombok – Singgigi
Transfer to the port Padangbay by car, 2 hours crossing (about) you will arrive at the port of Teluk Nara or Teluk Kode Lombok, transfer to your hotel in Senggigi . Overnight SINGGIGI.
Day 11 And 12: Singgigi
Relaxing stay around hotel and bay of Senggigi
if you want to move around Lombok Island with your hotel or local agencies are available at your hotel to organize your tip to visit the traditional village Lombok
13th Day: Singgigi / Gili Air
Transfer For Gili Islands By Car From To The Harbor Than Boat To Gili Air
14th Day Gili Air
Free program on Gili Air , diving, snorkeling, foot walks to discover the islands.
Diiving center is available at your hotel Gili Air, you will find all the necessary materials and fishermen availableat your hotel Desk .
You can also decide to go by local boat to see the and walks on two other islands: Gili Meno and Gili Trawagan, the largest with its beautiful beaches and rich coral funds submarines but also the noisiest, (a little backpacker). Nights GILI AIR
15th Day: Gili / Bali – Jimbaran (The Peninsula Of Bukit)
Back to Bali by fast Boat, than transfer to your hotel in Bali, overnight at Jimbaran
16th Day: Departure
Transfer to the airport for depart return flight
- 14 hotel nights with breakfast
- A tour guide with English or French speaking guide-driver, subject to available.
- Private Air conditioned Transport (about 8 hours / day)
- Fuel, food and housing guide
- Small trekking with your guide
- Entries in the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkelling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival All transfers
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International AR
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide around 16 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your visa $ 25 on arrival to Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Your personal luggage insurance, health and repatriation
- The responsibility on flights (within and Intenatinaux), boats or other means of transport provided by the Indonesian agencies
- Costs related to possible changes to hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.