Day 01st : Arrival In Bali
Transfer to your hotel, on Seminyak , Sanur or Jimbaran
02nd day: free program at your hotel , beach, swimming pool, outdoor Balinese life.
03rd Day Sud / Munduk (The Center With Its Rice Fields, Forests And Lakes)
Day to explore mountain and the lakes in the North Coast.
- You will visit Tanah Lot. One of the largest marine temples of Bali.
- Visiting to the Soka beach, completely deserted as dangerous but a real authentic corner.
- Continue toward the mountain roads, to see beautiful rice terraces, forests mango, clove, durians and jackfruits , you can shoot beautiful cultivated terraces,
- Drive to to Munduk , a very pleasant climate and nightlife almost “fresh” (22 ° average)
- Check in hotel , which is located in the charming village. Night Munduk
04th Day: Munduk, Lakes, and Rice fields
- Visit the Waterfall surround by plantation and forest
- Drives to the volcanic lakes of the region, Lake Tamblingan, unspoilt lake on a small valley .
- you will have possibility to make the crossing of the lake by traditional canoe and walk back through the rainforest (Canoe end Local Guide are not included in the package, around 350.000/4 Persons)
- Discover Lake Bratan and the temple Pura Ulun Danu covered by beautiful gardens.
- Traditional Market Candikuning, where you find here fruits, vegetables, flowers and local spices.
- The village of Jatiluwih. This village is famous for possessing the most beautiful rice terraces in Bali.
- Return quietly to the hotel late afternoon, Night in Munduk
05th Day: Munduk / Amed (North East Point)
Leaving Munduk, your guide will bring you towards Amed, with some visiting on the way to Amed
- the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
- hot springs at Banjar Village water at 30 ° slightly sulfurs
- the temple of the goddess of rice Pura Beji which has beautiful sculptures
- The temple Ponjok Batu, a rock temple that it was found in the 16th century
- Continues to Tulamben and Amed joined by the small village of Culik.
- Check in hotel right on the Amed Beach . Overnight AMED
06th Day: Amed / Ubud : East – South
Some place of interest to visit on the way journey Amed Ubud
- Tirta Gangga Royal Baths, beautiful set of ponds and sculptures Besakih Temple. This major temple in Bali is a particularly important site for the Balinese.
- The caldera of Batur volcano, small walk between ancient lava flows, the volcano is still active.
- Tampak Siring with its sacred water sources.
- Wakling into nature, river to reach the Gunung Kawi, the tomb of kings, afternoon arrived on Ubud, check in Hotel Puri Asri or Similar
07th Day: Excursions Ubud And Surrounding Area
- Klungkung , The courthouse was built in the XVIII century to arbitrate conflicts.
- The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah, very old, it dates back to the 10th century or even more
- The most ancient site of Bali: Wall sculptures Yeh Pulu (8th or 9th century). The villages
- Mas: Wood Sculpture (there are beautiful objects and one can observe the work of sculptors.)
- Celuk: the village of silversmith and gold
- Return to you hotel , free program
08th And 09th Day; Ubud With Own Program ( Free Program) Solo
Nights in UBUD
10th Day: Transfer Ubud / Airport
The budget that we offer includes
- 09 nights’ Accommodations with breakfast
- Tour guided with English or French speaking guide-driver subject to available .
- Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day
- Fuel, meals of your guide guide
- Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
- ticket entrance to the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- All transfers from airport to hotel,, and hotel airport
The price is not included
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian agencies
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insuranc