Explore the beauty of Bali Island: Sanur, Pemutaran, Munduk , Ubud
Day 1st: Arrival in Bali
Upon your arrival transfer from airportto your hotel, around SanurVillage,Jimbaran or Seminyak Free program at your hotel, or walking around, depend on your flight arrival in Bali
Day 2 Excursions South / Northwestern Pemutaran
- Depart for Tanah Lot, Visit the rock temple of sea
- Blimbing and Pupuan: steps to see beautiful rice terraces, forests mango, clove.
check in at the hotel beach Pemutaran “Adi Assri Cottage or similar
Day 03: Pemutaran / Munduk (Rice Fields And Mountain Areas)
In the morning walking around the village, or you can make snorkeling around the beach of Pemutaran, before depart to next point destination.
- stop to visit a Buddhist monastery on the island, and hot springs of Banjar
- Continue to the village of Munduk, check in at the hotel on the hill “Puri Lumbung cottage or similar
04th Day: Munduk / Ubud (Paddy Fields, Lakes)
- Visit to Munduk waterfall 20 minutes walk from the parking lot of the waterfall.
- Then continue to Lake Tamblingan, is the Lake preserve.
- Lake Bratan, to visit Temple of Ulun Danu with beautiful gardens on shore of Lake Bratan
- Drive to Jatiliwuh “known by reputation the rice terraces, you will have chance to make walking around the rice fields
- Arrive in Ubud in the afternoon , check in hotel Puri Asri Villas or similar
Day 05: Visit Ubud And Surroundings
Places interest to visit around Ubud in the journey
- The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah.
- Yeh Pulu relief, it was thel sculptures (8th or 9th century) offers a fun series of scenes from everyday life.
- Gunung Kawi, the site tomb of kings surround by beautiful view of Nature and the rice field in, history around the eleventh century,
- The Tirta Empul temple with its hot springs Tampak siring magical properties
- Celuk traditional village of Silversmiths. Silver and gold work
- visiti to the village specialist painting and wood carving
Day 06: Transfer Of Ubud To The Airport For Your Departure
The budget that we offer includes
- 05 nights’ Accommodations with breakfast
- Tour guide with English or French speaking guide-driver ( subject to available)
- Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day)
- Fuel, meals of your guide
- Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
- ticket entrance to the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival All transfers
The price is not included
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian agencies
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insurance