01st Day: Arrival / South Of Bali
Transfer to your hotel in Sanur, Seminyak or Jimbaran
02nd Day: A Beach Stay, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Balinese Life
03rd day: south / munduk (the center icts with rice fields, forests and lakes)
Start your Trip from Bali
Will you start to explore the Lake District and the North Coast.
- You will visit Tanah Lot. This is what one of the Largest marine temples of Bali.
- The Soka beach, completely deserted as dangerous goal has real authentic corner.
- Blimbing and Pupuan, stop to see beautiful rice terraces, forests mango, clove, durians and jackfruits and randomly turns, you can shoot beautiful cultivated terraces, water or grass on the percentage of crops.
- Drive to finally to Munduk is an Alpine village with a very pleasant climate and nightlife Almost “fresh” (22 ° is average) Night Munduk
04th Day: Munduk, Lakeds And The Rice Field
In the morning your guide Will take you to the volcanic lakes of the area.
- Explore the Lake Tamblingan. This unspoilt lake is in a small valley
- It is possible to make the crossing of the lake by canoe and walk back through the rainforest (Local Canoe and Local Guide not included in the package : 350.000 IDR/03 Persons
- Discover Lake Bratan and the temple Pura Ulun Danu.
- Traditional Market at Candikuning here you find fruit, vegetables, flowers and local spices.
- The Village of Jatiluwih. The Most Beautiful rice terraces and best maintained of Bali.
- Return afternoon to Munduk on the way visiting the waterfall Munduk. End of free evening. Night in Munduk
05th Day: Munduk / Amde (North East Point)
Leaving Munduk, your guide will drives you Towards Amed, with Some visiting on the way
- The path visit the temple of the goddess of rice Pura Beji , beautiful sculptures and reliefs.
- The temple Ponjok Batu, a rock temple That It Was found in the 16th century
- Continue to Tulamben and Amed joined by the small village of Culik, check in hotel on the beach of Amed . Overnight at AMED
06th Day: Amed (Diving, Snorkelling, Fishing …)
This day will be Devoted to discovering the small villages of the north coast fishermen at snorkeling, diving. (Local Boat, Diving and Snorkeling equipment are not included in the package)
You may also request your guide to discover the valley Bangle still very authentic with Bamboo houses (reserved hospitality and pictures agreement of the population is still unaccustomed to tourism)
07th Day: Amed / Ubud
The morning driving through small mountain roads to visit:
- Tirta Gangga Royal Baths, beautiful setting of ponds and sculptures
- Besakih. This major temple in Bali is a major PARTICULARLY for the Balinese.
- Walking around ex caldera of Batur volcano, small ancient lava flows entre walk, the volcano is still active.
- Tampak Siring , with own sacred water sources
- Then the Gunung Kawi, the tomb of kings, a nice walk in Nature along the river, check in hotel in Ubud
08th Day: Excursions Ubud And Surrounding Area
Some ideas of visits to make a choice selon your desires and ask your guide
- Klungkung The courthouse Was built in the XVIII century to arbitrate conflicts.
- The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah, very old, it dates back to the 10th century gold Even More
- Site Reviews The most ancient of Bali: Wall sculpture Yeh Pulu (8th or 9th century).
- Mas: Wood Sculpture (There are beautiful objects and one can observe the work of sculptors.)
- Celuk: Labour silver and gold
09th Day: Ubud Solo, Own Program
You Could devote to visit Some places around Ubud, organize yourself, walking around Ubud, visit somes Gallery and Exhibition painting, Ubud traditional market. Hotel Provide free transportation to the center of Ubud
10th : Ubud / Sulawesi
Transfer to the airport in the morning for your flight to Makassar
Upon your arrival on Makassar Airport , You will meet with your guide and you take the road to Sengkang.
- Than a trip by boat on the lake to discover Tempe floating local houses .
- Visiting a silk weaving workshop and a ride you will stay in Sengkang for the night in a local hotel. Hotel Pondok Eka gold BBC Overnight in Sengkang
11th Day : Sengkang – Rantepao
After breakfast, leaving this area to discover the Toraja while crossing from country of Bugis With Their houses on stilts. cross magnificent mountain scenery. Some stops on the way, Afternoon arrival in Toraja. Check in hotel and overnight hotel Misiliana on Rantepao.
12th And 13th Day: Rantepao – Tour Toraja
Discovery in the heart of Tana Toraja
- LONDA, LEMO, Suaya, SANGGALA, SADDAN, villages thesis will reveal the very special crop of this people.
- Batutumonga the mountainous area with stunning views of rice field.
- Visit the tombs carved into the rock, trekking in a town to see the lifestyle of the people of Toraja. Visit Palawa, The Oldest Village of Toraja with old houses and rice barns Tongkonan. Then you will visit BORI, the stone showing the existence of the funeral website of the clan. Afternoon visit Nanggala, traditional town houses with fantastic Surrounded Tongko-nan, Marante and clinging to the cliff tombs. End of day. Night and dinner in Rantepao
14th Day : Rantepao -Makassar- Yogyakarta
Depart from your hotel in the morning, cross the beautiful countr, lunch will reserved on the way. You will arrives in the afternoon and have flight to Yogyakarta. Upon your arrival our guide Javanese will meet you and arranges transfer to your hotel in Yogyakarta, overnight at Duta Garden or Similar
15th And 16th Day: Yogyakarta Prabanan
Two days of visits with your guide:
- PRAMBANAN is a Hindu temple. Built in the 9 th and 10 th centuries, it is a romantic Somewhat website icts with wide park (no business here aggression)
- Candi Borobudur. Built over 1,000 years There this Buddhist temple is the Largest in the world. After visiting the temple, back to Yogyakarta to visit the city.
- The bird market, filled with Many animals (it goes from white mouse baby monitor lizard, through various species of snakes and of course, lots of birds).
- A walk takes you to the Sultan, and the visit Will help you discover Including Many Court of period costume from the splendor of the kingdom of Mataram Yogyakarta qui Was the capital).
- Taman Sari give you an idea of the life of the Sultan who, for this little haven, watching His concubines frolic in the pools, while the Court Kept His distance!
- Visit a pottery village, visit a factory of ikats, visit the village of NGAPLAK qui is a farming town of fish, you can enjoy a drink in a restaurant beside the river,
17ejour Yogyakarta / Bali Jimbaran, Sanur Or Seminyak
Transfer to airport and flight to Bali, We will arrange your transfer to the end of your stay in the most beautiful bay of Bali, Check into your hotel located close to the beach ,. End of free evening
18th Day: Jimbaran Sanur Or Let A Seminyak, Leisure Own Program
Some ideas for your reference in Jimbaran on activities with your own program
It is on the beach Pendawa you discover beautiful beaches in the southern point of Bali’s visit Uluwatu temple ocean and Balinese Kecak dance evening. Located on top of an impressive cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean several hundred meters.
Day 19: Bali / Gili Air
Transfer to the port of Padang Bay (around 7 am)
You will take the fast boat to get to Padangbai to Gili Air (about 2 hours of sailing)
Arrival on the island and transfer to your hotel has a pool which is necessary to cool at low tide,
Hotel is located near the beach, close to the port, it is designed for small bungalows with thatched roofs, space and a pool to cool off in the evening. Night GILI AIR
20th And 21st Days: Gili Air Leisure
Beach break, diving, snorkelling, foot walks to discover the islands.
For diving, you will find all the equipment and the fishermen always available for a walk at sea.
The Gili Islands are close to each other and many boats will offer to make you make the crossing, all these islands are without a car. Nights in Gili Air
Day 22: Gili – Bali – Jimbaran (From Gili Air In Early Afternoon)
Back to Bali with the fast boat to the port of Padangbay and transfer to your hotel in Jimbaran.
23rd Day: Departure
The budget that We offer includes
- 22 nights in hotels category with breakfast
- A guided/driver in Bali, Sulawesi, Java. English or France Speaking ( subject to available)
- Private air-conditioned car Bali, Java and Sulawesi (about 8 – 10 hours / day)
- Half board program Sulawesi
- Fuel, food and room guide
- Small trekking with your guide, volcano tours
- Entrance fee in the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkelling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, dances …)
- All the transfer Airport hotel
- Domestic flights Denpasar / Makassar / Yogyakarta / Denpasar (economic flight )
- Fast Boat Bali – Gili – Bali
Not Included in the package:
- Meals: lunch and dinner during your stay in Bali of and Java
- Your international flight to come in Bali / Indonesia
- Airports taxes your departure from Bali (Indonesia Provide 12 Euros / P)
- Obtaining a visa free stay up to 30 days) upon arrival in Bali (passport valid for six months after-your return)
- Your personal luggage insurance, health and repatriation
- Our responsibility flights, boats or –other means clustering of transportation provided by the Indonesian company
- Costs related to exchange the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.