01st Day: Arrival In Bali
Upon your arrival, transfer from Bali International airport to your hotel, Seminyak, Sanur or Jimbaran
02nd day: Excursion Around South Of Bali And Bukit Peninsula
In the morning, visiting the best places in the southern region of Bali and Denpasar (the capital of the island).
- The large market “Pasar Badung” This market is very picturesque, lively and colorful.
- The bird market: the “Pasar Burung Satria” Numerous species from Borneo, Sumatra, creating a fairyland of colors and varied songs
- The museum “Negeri Propinsi Bali and artistic center” Taman Wehdi Budya “are also worth a visit and the monument ‘Puputan’ erected in a large park, Balinese appointment
- continue to southern to see the beautiful beach of Pandawa.
- Visit the Uluwatu Temple. Located at the top of an impressive cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean several hundred meters with a beautiful sunset. You can decide to see the Balinese traditional dance ‘Kecak Dance’ , history of mythology Ramayana, (Dance ticket not included IDR 100.000/person), return to hotel
03rd Day South Bali / Munduk (The Rice Fields, Forests, Nature)
Day to explore mountain and the lakes in the North Coast.
- You will visit Tanah Lot. One of the largest marine temples of Bali.
- Visiting to the Soka beach, completely deserted as dangerous but a real authentic .
- Continuetoward the mountain roads, to see beautiful rice terraces, forests mango, clove, durians and jackfruits , you can shoot beautiful cultivated terraces,
- Drive to to Munduk , charming village, and nightlife almost “fresh” (22 ° average)
- Check in hotel , which is located on the hill. Night Munduk
04th Day: Munduk, Lakes, and Rice fields
- Waterfall surround by plantation and forest
- Drives to the volcanic lakes of the region,Lake Tamblingan, unspoilt lake on a small valley .
- you will have possibility to make the crossing of the lake by traditional canoe and walk back through the rainforest (Canoe end Local Guide are not included in the package, around 350.000/4 Persons)
- Discover Lake Bratan and the temple Pura Ulun Danu covered by beautiful gardens .
- Traditional Market Candikuning, where you find here fruits, vegetables, flowers and local spices.
- The village of Jatiluwih. This village is famous for possessing the most beautiful rice terraces in Bali.
- Return quietly to the hotel late afternoon, Night in Munduk
05th Day: Munduk / Ubud
- Visit The Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
- Hot springs at Banjar village, with at 30 ° and slightly sulfurs.
- You will cross Singaraja, the former capital of the Dutch colonial time
- Visitthe temple of the goddess of rice Pura Beji which has beautiful sculptures
- Then you drive to Lake Batur and the volcano of the same name whose recent lava flows has left an impressive trace. In the late afternoon arrive in Ubud, check in hotel. Overnight in Ubud
06th Day: Excursions Ubud And Surrounding Area
Quelques idées de visites, un choix à faire suivant vos envies et de demander a votre guide
- Klungkung , The courthouse was built in the XVIII century to arbitrate conflicts.
- The Elephant Cave Goa Gajah, very old, it dates back to the 10th century or even more
- The most ancient site of Bali: Wall sculpture Yeh Pulu (8th or 9th century). The villages
- Mas: Wood Sculpture (there are beautiful objects and one can observe the work of sculptors.)
- Celuk: the village of silversmith and gold
- Return to you hotel , free program
Day 07: Transfer To The Airport
The budget that we offer includes
- 06 nights’ Accommodations with breakfast
- Tour guided five days with English or French speaking guide-driver ( subject to available languages .
- Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day)
- Fuel, meals of your guide guide
- Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
- ticket entrance to the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival All transfers
The price is not included
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian agencies
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insurance