Grand Tour : Yogyakarta – Bromo Mountain – Crater Ijen – Bali – Flores 23 Days
01st Day: Arrival In Yogyakarta
Upon arrival in Yogyakarta Javanese our guide will meet you at the airport and arrange the transfer to your hotel in Yogyakarta.
02nd And 03rd Day: Discovery Yogyakarta and Borobudur
Two days of visits with your guide:
- PRAMBANAN is a Hindu temple. Built in the 9 th and 10 th centuries, it is a somewhat romantic site with its large park (here no commercial aggression)
- Candi Borobudur. Built there over 1,000 years this Buddhist temple is the largest in the world. After visiting the temple, back to Yogyakarta to visit the city.
- The bird market, filled with many animals (it goes from white mouse baby monitor lizard, through various species of snakes and of course, lots of birds).
- A short walk takes you to the Sultan, and the visit will help you discover including many Court of period costumes from the splendor of the kingdom of Mataram Yogyakarta which was the capital).
- Taman Sari give you an idea of the life of the Sultan who, for this little refuge, watching his concubines frolic in the pools, while the Court kept his distance!
- By late afternoon, several possible visits: Visit a pottery village, visit a factory of ikats, visit the village of NGAPLAK which is a farming village of fish, you can enjoy a drink in a restaurant beside the river.
4th Day : Yogyakarta / Blitar
In the morning, leave for the direction Solo (Surakarta formerly) and visit
The Kraton Mangkunegaran Solo, will continue to Blitar in East Java, the city is known, the birthplace of our first president Mr. Soekarno. Overnight at hotel Blitar (please specify)
05th Day: Blitar / Bromo
After breakfast, visit tomb of Mr. Soekarno (depending on options) and if it is closed you will visit the Temple Penataran) .continueras direction to Malang, on the path visitere the Singosari temple, late afternoon , reaching Ngadisari Village to your hotel in the village Cemorolawang, Yoshi Cottage or Lava Lodge.
06th Day: Bromo / Ijen
Wake up early morning to prepare for the M.Bromo, to cross the Sea of sand until Penanjakan (view point to see the sunset) descending 4×4, upping walk 700m to the summit of Mt. Bromo, back to the hotel. Continue drive by car you will arrive late in the afternoon in the village of Sempol, check in Hotel Arabica, simple accommodation, local style to spend one night at Sempol Village.
07th Day: Ijen Ascension Ferry / Pemutaran
Early morning continue by car to the base camp Kawah Ijen, The ride will take time one hour and half to reach the crater . continue to Ketapang port to process to cross by ferry to Bali / Gilimanuk,
(Our driver / guide from Balinese will meet you at Gilimanuk harbor, west of Bali), drives to Pemutaran Village , Northwest Bali. Check, in hotel Adi Assri or Similar, located on the beach near Bali Nation Park.
08th Day: Pemutaran / Munduk (From North Bali) Puri Lumbung Cottage Or Similar
You will take the road along the North West coast to discover the nature . on the way to visit :
- The visit of the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur).
- Hot springs at Banjar village , slightly sulfur , you can stop on the way to further explore the rice is on the way, check in hotel at Munduk Village, overnight at Munduk.
09th Day: Munduk – Ubud, Puri Asri Villas or similar
- Walk in a few minutes to reach the Munduk waterfall in nature, cloves and coffee trees.
- Stop at the viewpoint of Lake Buyan and Tambingan, this is to preserve the volcanic lake.
- Bedugul to visit the temple and garden on Lake Bratan, and as a traditional walk of spices, florist.
- Jatiluwih, a walk through the rice fields), you could do the walk with your guide in the rice fields.
- continue to Ubud, check in to your hotel Overnight in Ubud
10th& 11th Days: Excursions in Ubud and surroundings
This is the end of your trip in Bali with the guide, you could decided with your guide to visit with some alternative choice to visit.
- Goa Gaja: the cave of the elephant, the historie of life balinaisse around X and XI century.
- Relief Yeh Pulu: the oldest in Bali dating back to the ninth century.
- The Besakih temple, the largest temple and the largest on the island.
- Klungkung: visit the courthouse was built in the sixteenth century.
- Go to the area of the volcano and Lake Batur in Penelokan.
- You could asked your guide to walking and explore the rice field around Ubud
Traditional village hand craft
- Celuk village of Silversmiths. Silverwork and gold.
- The villages of Mas and Lotunduh: wood sculpture and painting village
End of service Witt our Balinese guide
12th Day: Ubud Solo, Own Program
13th Day: Flight Bali / Flores
We will organize the transfer to airport for your next destination to take flight to Labuanbajo, one and half hours flight to western Flores, on arrival, transfer direct to the port than sailing about three hours by a local wooden boat. On arrival at Rinca island, walk for 1.5 hours to Banugulung to see the activities of Varanus giant “Komodo Dragon” it 3 meters long and 150 kg weight. The lunches will be served on the boat, snorkeling,, and rest on the beach, overnight on the boat.
14th Day: Komodo Rinca Labuanbajo (Breakfast and lunch on the boat)
The next morning we have breakfast on the boat and then we leave for Komodo island where again we can take a hike with a ranger. After that, we will navigate Karang Makassar where we hope to see manta rays. Lunch is served on the return to Labuan Bajo by boat, we will stop for snorkeling on Bidadari Island. In the afternoon we arrive in Labuan Bajo, Night in hotel in Labuanbajo.
15th Day : Tour Labuanbajo / Ruteng
You will drive in the morning to Ruteng.
- En route you will stop to admire the Melo Labuan Bajo perspective and environments.
- In the region of Cancar, you will make a stop to admire the rice as a spider web. After that you will continue your journey to Ruteng where you spend the night. Hotel MBC Ruteng.
- Visit traditional house Manggarai PU’ U, than traditional market , overnight at Ruteng.
16th Day Ruteng – Bajawa
- You can go to the colorful market of Ruteng (2 times per week), it’s always a good time and a time of sharing with the locals.
- the Lac Ranamese with a stop to admire the landscape.
- Before arriving in Bajawa,stop at Aimere to discover the making of palm wine (Arak) Indonesian traditional drink.
- Visit the traditional village Bena, the largest on Flores and you will discover the traditional weaving and village life and the lush natural surroundings.
- You will have time to visit the market Bajawa rich color. . End of free evening. Hotel Happy Happy or Silverin
17th Day: Bajawa Riung
• Back After breakfast we go to visit relatively new volcano (Wawo Muda) with its colored lakes. This volcano erupted in January 2001 and the scenery is always fascinating. Trekking to the craters will take about three hours roundtrip.
- Continue to visit the traditional Nogo village near Bajawa. Than stop at a local restaurant for lunch to buy you take.
- icnic lunch around the hot spring of So’a. e arrive in Riung where we spend the night. (Pondok SVD)
18th Day: Riung
A full day sail by traditional boat (snorkel) and relaxing on the beach in the national park with its 17 islands and you will also discover the island with bats. You will have a lunch on the beach with freshly caught fish. End of free evening. You will spend a second night in Riung.
19th Day : Riung Moni (Breakfast)
After breakfast, you will continue your trip to Moni. On the way you can visit and explores traditional market at Mbay Village. Just before entering the town of Ende, a stop on the famous beach of blue pebbles. Lunch in Ende and the afternoon we travel to reach Moni. After dinner, traditional dances show (only July and August) .FIN free evening. Hotel Ecologe standard room with breakfast.
20th Day: Moni / Mumere (Breakfast)
Early departure to reach the famous site Kelimutu with its three colored lakes, Short walk to reach the top and you wish to extend the trek possible.
Return to your hotel to Moni for breakfast in the hotel. A little rest before resuming visits with the traditional Village and traditional house of kings (as possible according to the state of the road)
Then we drive to Maumere and on the way you can stop at the beach Paga for a drink or lunch the following admiring this beautiful landscape. Check in which is located on the beach, SeaWordclub
21st: Flight Labuanbajo – Bali Sanur (Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Bali, check in your hotel on Sanur
22nd: Free Program, Walking Around
23rd Day: Transfer to the airport to your destination
- 21 hotel nights with breakfast
- 02 Days/one night wooden Boat Ful Board
- A guide/driver Bali, Java and Flores with English or French speaking guide-driver.
- Private Car Air conditioned (about 8 hours / day)
- Fuel, food and room guide
- Small trekking with your guide
- Entries in the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival All transfers
Domestic Flight as written on the program.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International AR
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide around 16 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your visa $ 25 on arrival to Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Personal and your baggage’s insurances, health and repatriation
- The responsibility on flights (Domestic and International), boats or other means of transport provided by the Indonesian local company
- Costs related to changes to hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
Other Tour Packages
Day 01: Medan – Brastagi (Grand Mutiara Hotel / Sinabung Hotel) Arrival at Kuala...
DAY-01: AIRPORT – HOTEL (Emerald Garden or similair hotel) Upon arrival at Kualanamu International...
DAY 01st: AIRPORT/SOUTH BALI – NORTH BALI (MUNDUK) + TRANSFER AND TOUR Pick up...
Tanah Lot Bedugul and UNESCO sites Tour to cross the forest, temples, rice field,...
Day 01: Medan – Bukit Lawang Arrival at Medan airport meet service and then...
01st Day: Arrival / South Of Bali Transfer to your hotel in Sanur, Seminyak...