Discovery Yogyakarta – Bromo – Ijen – Bali 17 Days And 16 Nights
01st Day: Arrival In Yogyakarta
Upon your arrival, transfer from airport to your hotel , in the center of Yogyakarta,
Free program night at hotel, Duta Garden or similar
02nd Day: Yogyakarta – Prambanan
in the morning, visit to Parambanan Temple called as Roro Jonggrang. It was also the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia. Then you will drive to visit places of interest in the city of Yogyakarta, Bird Market, Taman Sari (ancient royalty pool was built in the 17th century) that visits Yogyakarta Sultan Palace. Overnight YOGYAKARTA
03rd Day: Excursions Borobudur
Begins the second tour in Yogyakarta, visiting to the huge monument “Candi Borobudur”, from there you can visit Candi Mendut. Afternoon you can visit places of interest in the city of Yogyakarta Kota Gede (goldsmith), the village of Batik. YOGYAKARTA night
04th Day: Yogyakarta / Solo / Blitar
The journey Yogyakarta – Blitar, visit to Solo (Surakarta formerly) and visit
The Mangkunegaran Kraton. Continue points Blitar in East Java, the birthplace of our first president Mr. Soekarno. Overnight at hotel Blitar
05th Day: Blitar / Bromo
After breakfast, visit to the tomb of Mr. Soekarno (depending on condition) and if it is closed you will visit the Temple Penataran) . continue to Malang, on the visiting the Singosari temple, afternoon arrive at Ngadisari Village, Yoshi Guest house or Lava Lodge
06th Day: Bromo / Ijen
Wake up early morning to prepare to the M.Bromo, to cross the Sea of sand by Local Transport FWD until Penanjakan (view point to see the sunset) , descending, walking 700m to the summit of Mt. Bromo, back to the hotel. Continue to direction Ijen, you will arrive late in the afternoon in the village of Sempol, check in at your hotel Arabica Homestay, a simple accommodation, local style, to spend the night in the village Sempol
07th Day: Ijen (2400 M) -Cross Ferry To Bali
Earlymorning continue by car to the base camp Kawah Ijen, The ride will take time one hour and half to reach the crater . continue to Ketapang port to process to cross by ferry to Bali / Gilimanuk,
(Our driver / guide from Balinese will meet you at Gilimanuk harbor, west of Bali), drives to Pemutaran Village , Northwest Bali. Check, in hotel Adi Assri or Similar, located on the beach near Bali Nation Park.
08th Day: Pemutaran Pemutaran Around (Northwest Bali)
You will have the opportunity to snorkel or dive following your wish. Or your guide will drives you to the small harbor, where boats leave for the Menjangan island. This island is uninhabited
You can also go diving starting from the beach of your hotel but funds are less rich.
Diving center is available at your hotel Pemutaran
( Diving, snorkeling equipment, boat are optional and will not included in the package )
09th Day: Pemutaran / Munduk (North West / North Bali)
You will take the road along the North West coast to discover the nature . on the way to visit :
- The visit of the Buddhist monastery of the island, Vihara Arama (here you will find the miniature Borobudur)
- hot springs at Banjar village , slightly sulfur , you can stop on the way to further explore the rice is on the way, check in hotel at Munduk Village, overnight at Munduk
10th day: around Munduk and the mountain
- Visit to Munduk waterfall 20 minutes walk from the parking lot of the waterfall.
- Then continue to Lake Tamblingan, is the Lake preserve.
- Lake Bratan, to visit Temple of Ulun Danu with beautiful gardens on shore of Lake Bratancontinue until Jatiliwuh “is the village known by the rice terraces, you will have chance to make walking around the rice fields
- Arrive in Ubud in the afternoon , check in hotel Puri Asri Villas or similar
11th Day : Munduk / Ubud (The Center Of Artistic Activities In Bali
Leaving Munduk for Ubud village passing Singaraja City ( the ancient capital of Bali) , on the way visit to the place of interest
- Pura Beji: this temple of irrigation on e North Bali
- Penelokan: the spectacular Lake Batur Volcano and you canwalk around Lava ex.
- Going down towards Ubud, you will have opportunities to visit Gunung Kawi Temple at Sebatu village , check in your hotel Ubud, Puri Asri or Similar
12th Day : Ubud Excursions (Central Crafts In Bali)
Following to your desires, you can decide with your guide to visit some place around Ubud :
- Goa Gaja: The Elephant Cave, hostory the Balinese life around X and XI century
- Relief Yeh Pulu: the oldest in Bali dating IX century
- Besakih: the most important and largest temple in Bali
- Klungkung: visiting the former judge of the Court in the XVI century
The village of Artistic
Celuk: village procession silver
Mas and Lotunduh: wood carving and painting village, End Tour with guide.
13th Day: Ubud In Solo, Discovery Of Arts And Culture In Bali
Two days, you could dedicated to visit some places around Ubud, walking around Ubud, visit Painting Exhibition, Ubud traditional market. Hotel provide free transportation to the center of Ubud one way only
14th Day: Transfer Ubud / Sanur
We will arrange your transfer from Ubud to Sanur (around one hour drive)
Your hotel in is situated near the beach right in the Sanur Central , just a short beach access, as well as accessibility by walking to shopping center.
15th And 16th Day: Free Program To Your Hotel
17th Day: Transfer Sanur / Airport
At the end of your holiday with us, we will organize your transfer to the international airport.
The budget that we offer includes
- 16 nights’ Accommodations with breakfast
- Tour guided with English or French speaking guide-driver.
- Private Transport (about 8 – 10 hours / day)
- Fuel, meals of your guide and his room
- Small trekking, walking on the rice fields with your guide
- ticket entrance to the various places visited (excluding sports activities, rental of diving equipment, snorkeling, boat hire, local guides for big treks, entrances to parks, dances …)
- Your welcome at the airport upon arrival All transfers
The price is not included
- Meals, Lunch and dinner
- Your flight arrival at Bali International return
- Airports taxes paid on site at your departure from Bali (Indonesia provide 13 Euros / P)
- Obtaining your free visa arrived in Bali for 30 days maximum (passport valid six months after your return)
- Responsibilities on flights delay and cancelation, or other means of transport provided by the other parties Indonesian company ( Domestic Flight and Boat if Ant )
- Costs related to changes the hotels or program due to your initiative.
- In general personal expenses.
- Personal and baggage’s insurance
Other Tour Packages
Day 01: Medan – Brastagi (Grand Mutiara Hotel / Sinabung Hotel) Arrival at Kuala...
DAY-01: AIRPORT – HOTEL (Emerald Garden or similair hotel) Upon arrival at Kualanamu International...
DAY 01st: AIRPORT/SOUTH BALI – NORTH BALI (MUNDUK) + TRANSFER AND TOUR Pick up...
Tanah Lot Bedugul and UNESCO sites Tour to cross the forest, temples, rice field,...
Day 01: Medan – Bukit Lawang Arrival at Medan airport meet service and then...
01st Day: Arrival / South Of Bali Transfer to your hotel in Sanur, Seminyak...